Game Time: 7:00pm Gates Open: 6:00pm
The Threshers and Blue Jays have met up 12 times so far this season. The Threshers lead the season series 8-4.
Clearwater hitters are batting .304 against Dunedin. Jeremy Slayden has played in 11 of the games against the Blue Jays this year and has 14 hits in 40 at-bats which is good for a .350 batting average. He also has nine RBIs against Blue Jays pitchers.
The Cole Hamels bobblehead, sponsored by Buena Vista Hotel, is set to be given out today (Thursday, July 19). The Chase Utley bobblehead, sponsored by the St. Petersburg Times, is the last of the 2007 Bobblehead Series. It is scheduled to be given away on Friday, July 27.
Quench your Thirst
It's Thirsty Thursday where all drinks are 2 for 1.
Silver Sharks Club Meets Tonight
It's Silver Sharks Night. Seniors 55 and over receive 2 for 1 Senior Field Box tickets on Thursdays. That's 2 tickets for just $4.
Game Changing Triple
Jason Donald's triple in the eighth inning scored two runs and gave the Threshers a 4-2 lead over the Mets yesterday. He scored the fifth and final run of the afternoon after Clay Harris singled.
Josh Outman's 12 strikeouts yesterday were his most in a game this season. He struck out 12 batters in a game once last season with Lakewood.
Jake Blalock scored one run in his first game back with the Threshers on Wednesday.
The game yesterday was delayed in the fifth inning again. This time due a rain shower. The delay only lasted 23 minutes.
Racking up the Honors
Jason Donald was named Phillies Minor League Player of the Week for July 9-15. He also won this award in Week 4 (April 30 - May 6). Donald was the Phillies Minor League Player of the Month award winner in May prior to his promotion to Clearwater from Lakewood.
Football is Around the Corner
Celebrate the return of football, get 2 for 1 box seats, and drink specials at Frenchy's Tiki Pavilion by wearing your favorite team's jersey to the game on Friday, July 20. Be one of the first 1,000 guests through the gate and get a football! Also, former Florida State star and current Tampa Bay Buccaneer Greg Spires will be on hand to sign autographs from 6:00pm to 7:00pm.
Thursday, July 19, 2007
Game Time: 7:00pm Gates Open: 6:00pm
- Now Hiring: Ticket Office Representatives
- 2008 Threshers Home Game Times Set
- Clearwater Threshers Named Baseball America's 2007 High Class A Team of the Year
- Clearwater Threshers Named MiLB.com's 2007 Class A Advanced Team of the Year
- Poll Recap: 2007 Threshers Starting Pitcher of the Year
- Poll Recap: 2007 Threshers Relief Pitcher of the Year
- Former Thresher Mike Zagurksi wins 2007 Paul Owens Award
- 2007 Clearwater Threshers – First Half in Review
- Five Threshers named to FSL West Division All-Star Team
- ► 2008 (82)
- Jeff Crupper's 2007 Clearwater Threshers Awards
- Former Threshers in the News: Kyle Kendrick
- Threshers Hit the Road for 4 games in 2 Days
- Gear up for Motorcycle Night
- Get Your Utley Bobblehead Tonight!
- Threshers Return Home Tonight Minus Golson and Out...
- Golson Promoted to Reading
- Outman becomes second 10-game winner
- Former Clearwater star Ryan Howard named NL Player...
- Welcome Back Football
- Phillies Top Pick Savery Signs
- The Dunedin Blue Jays return to Bright House Netwo...
- Noon Game Concludes Series with Mets
- Jake Blalock returns to the Threshers
- Series versus Mets continues tonight
- Game Two vs. St. Lucie Mets Tonight at 7pm
- Former Thresher update: Michael Zagurski
- Tom Gordon has left Clearwater
- Get your Clearwater Threshers team sets now!
- Carpenter gets 10th win
- Reminder: Sunday, July 15 game starts at 4:00pm
- It's HOT in July
- Former Thresher Cole Hamels pitches one inning in ...
- Greg Spires will be here on July 20
- Only Three Fireworks Shows left in 2007
- Tom Gordon continues his rehab with the Threshers
- Matt Thayer returns to Threshers lineup
- Phillies reliever Tom Gordon rehabs with Threshers...
- Former Thresher Cole Hamels picks up 10th win
- Josh Outman named Phillies Minor League Pitcher of...
- Were you a part of the largest crowd in Clearwater...
- Former Thresher Hamels named to NL All-Star Team
- Happ loses Major League debut
- ▼ July 2007 (33)